A training program just for you
Get personalized, lasting results with a one-on-one approach to personal training. Whether you’re a former athlete, a casual runner, or someone who has never set foot in a gym, we will work together to find a solution that fits your goals.
Sessions are available in-person in your home or online via Zoom, and training programs are created for both at-home and gym workouts.
A complimentary consultation is available to discuss your fitness goals and to discuss initial steps.
What to expect
John has 30 years of experience as a personal trainer. He has earned instructor certifications in the following disciplines: Personal Training, Spinning, Mind-Body Personal Trainer, Tai Chi Level 1, Tai Chi Level 2, Yoga Level 1, Pilates Level 1, and Functional Chain Reaction (functional fitness). He has refined the art of working out to get maximum results in minimal time. He will show you a new way of training that most people are not aware of. Three examples of what John will teach you are:
1. How to get more benefit from a ½ hour workout than you ever got from an hour.
2. How to build your strongest core, ever (including the low back) without doing another crunch or sit-up or ab machine rep again, ever.
3. Eliminating potentially harmful, non-essential, waste of time exercises that have no scientific validity. John specializes in functional fitness, i.e., training the body, mind and spirit for the demands of life, work, and play. Improved strength, power, balance, agility, and peace of mind for all ages are the results.
Book a free online consultation
There are three types of payment options for personal training.
- Pay as you go: $200/hour session
- Pre-pay discount: $150/hour for 5 sessions*
- Pre-pay discount: $100/hour for 10 sessions**
One-time sessions and pre-paid packages are available for purchase.
Choose an amount
Thanks for your business!Pay Now
*Valid within a 2-month time period
**Valid within a 3-month time period